Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to the below Terms and Conditions, you also expressly accept and agree to ALL Arena Fitness Membership Policies, which are in addition to the Terms and Conditions stated here below.
- SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. COMPANY controls this Site from the U.A.E. COMPANY makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- MULTI-CURRENCY-PRICED TRANSACTION. The displayed price and currency selected by you will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. COMPANY will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country-specific.
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant, and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to COMPANY through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who is Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view, and retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by COMPANY to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by COMPANY to do so. The content and software on this Site are the property of the COMPANY. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use COMPANY Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain COMPANY’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. COMPANY will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third-party sites throughout the World Wide Web. COMPANY has no control over these sites or the content within them. COMPANY does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. COMPANY does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against COMPANY for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. COMPANY may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense, or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that COMPANY will own all rights, titles, and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work, or improvement of the Online Materials made by or for you. At COMPANY’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles, or interests to COMPANY or perfect these rights, titles, or interests in COMPANY’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. COMPANY ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED, OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF COMPANY WOULD IN SUCH A CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to COMPANY, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted COMPANY an irrevocable worldwide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. COMPANY may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against COMPANY for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content, or material submitted to COMPANY. Any communication or materials you send to COMPANY will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by COMPANY for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing, or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. COMPANY is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
FREEZE POLICY. All freezes must be made in advance, or in the event of injury, at the time of serious injury together with a medical certificate, and will not be backdated. All requests for membership freezes must be made through the appropriate channels in order to be considered. The Freeze Policy shall be as per the Membership Policies.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS. COMPANY has a ‘fair usage policy for all corporate memberships. Any person that misuses, mistreats, or does not act in good faith when using a corporate membership, will be refused entry to COMPANY. COMPANY retains this right across all corporate memberships and can administer such memberships in addition to any Membership Policies that are in place at any time at the discretion of Vogue Fitness.
COVID19 RESTRICTIONS. COMPANY will be implementing strict booking policies, booking restrictions, and participation measures. COMPANY reserves the right to restrict bookings on the booking platforms as necessary. Failure for any person to adhere to the booking platform, or not follow COMPANY instructions at any point, will result in the ADNOC Health Club members or Corporate Members being banned from all Vogue Fitness facilities.
AUTO-RENEWAL MEMBERSHIPS. Cancellation will be as per the policies set out in the Membership Policies. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are agreeing to the conditions set out in the Membership Policies.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.